Join PrintFair, a leading print trade event in Southern India that showcases cutting edge technologies from solution providers spanning across categories like Flexo & Gravure printing, Digital presses, Offset presses, and Wide format Printers segments to active buyers, decision-makers, and influencers. Strategically located in the fastest-growing region in India, it is an ideal platform to target, test, and develop new markets.
Exhibit & strengthen your reach
Why Print Fair
- Reach a large audience of potential customers and partners.
- Generate leads and close deals.
- Learn about the latest trends and developments in the printing industry.
- Network with other businesses in the industry and build relationships.
Who Will Exhibit?
- Automation and 3d design
- Book binding machine
- Cold foil and hot foil stamping machines
- Corrugated Machinery
- Design corrugation for furniture and structures
- Paper cutting machine
- Post press solutions
- Prepress solutions
- Die punching machines
- Digital embellishments
- Digital presses
- Duplicating / imaging systems
- Finance services
- Rigid box-making machine
- Roller & cylinder
- Routers and sample maker
- Rubber rollers
- Print finishing equipment
- Flexo printing machine (combi offset + flexo + screen printing )
- Foils, films, and plastics
- Gluing systems
- Inks and consumables
- Laminating machine
- Screen printing machines
- Sheet-fed offset printing machines
- Software solutions
- Laser printing machine (laser engraving and laser die cutting )
- Material handling supplier
- Non-woven bag machines
- Paper converting machine
- Paper cup machines
- Testing equipment
- UV curing systems
- Web offset printing machine
- Specialty papers and boards
Who will Visit?
- Printers & Print Buyers
- Publishers including owners of Commercial Newspapers
- Government Agencies and Associations
- Converters, Corrugated Box Manufacturers
- Production / Quality Control Managers from FMCG and Retail sectors
- End users influencing audience segments like design houses and art directors & production managers of corporate companies, the pay-per-print business, and media production