PrintFair, the commercial printing, package converting and digital sign show, is coming back to Hyderabad for its 9th Edition in South India. The show will feature latest innovations and developments from printing and allied industries, giving a global business & networking platform to the participating exhibitors and visitors.
PrintFair will showcase generation next technologies from solution providers across various categories like pre-press, in-press and post press segments. The Show will host label & narrow web printing and presses; paper & board converting and corrugated machinery & equipment. Flexo & gravure printing, digital presses, web offset presses, sheet fed offset presses and signage machinery & process equipment will widely be displayed at the event.
Indian printing industry
The Indian Printing Industry, growing at a rate of 12% per annum, comprises more than 250,000 big, small and medium printers. The current annual turnover of the industry is more than INR 50,000 crores (USD 11 Billion).
The printing industry in India is slowly progressing from the heavy machinery using industry to a more software-centric business. The Indian printers are today equipped with the latest computer controlled printing machines and flow lines for binding, while state-of-the-art digital technologies are used in pre-press. UV digital printing and inkjet technology are also on the rise in India. The advent of global brands, rising consumerism and growth of the pharmaceutical industry have seen an increase in the scope for package printing. Giving an optimistic outlook of the industry, the package printing sector is growing at the annual rate of 17 percent, commercial printing at a rate of 10-12 percent and digital printing at robust 30 percent.
The digital printing industry is seeing significant transformations with new technologies & applications providing cost-effective and customized solutions. For the foreseeable future, offset and digital will not only co-exist, but will also complement each other- with offset taking the medium-to-longer jobs and digital performing on short-to-medium run lengths.
The booming Indian economy, increasing consumerism, entry of global brands in the country and opening of the sector to foreign investors are bound to offer growth opportunities to the industry.
Indian narrow web Industry
The Indian Label Industry is complex, dynamic and fast-growing at the rate of 8% per year.
- While investing in new presses, the Indian printers have graduated from being users of basic Mark Andy presses to fully loaded models of internationally branded presses like Nilpeter, Omet, MPS, Gallus, Rotatek and Mark Andy.
- The demand of all servo, all UV, multicolor presses with multiple decoration and converting capabilities has grown considerably.
- The competition has driven printers to invest in newer and diverse printing and converting technologies.
- The growth in consumerism is contributing to the already growing retail sector. This is supposed to drive significant growth in demand for labels. Thus, there is space for players who have the technology and resources to cater to a demanding consumer oriented market.
Indian Converting Industry
In the last ten years the technical capability of the Indian converting industry has advanced significantly with the latest technology from Europe, Japan and the US now in use, alongside domestically made printing and laminating presses.
India's export trade in converted flexible packaging has been growing, with customers in Africa, the Middle East, USA and Europe all recognising the quality available from some of the larger converters.
Imports of converted flexible packaging remain small and largely very low cost products or specialist high-value retort packaging materials.
- Imagesetters, scanners, digital cameras, computers and servers, data storages devises
- Software- graphic design, image processing, workflow, variable data, DTP, CAD/ CAM
- Colour measurement, calibration and management systems
- Computer-to-press/ plate/ screen
- Soft and virtual proofing systems and proofing presses
- Sheetfed and web offset, screen and digital presses, narrow web inkjet digital colour and monochrome
- Wide format inkjet digital presses, plotters and routers
- Web Guides, inspection & defect detection systems
- Continuous stationery printing machines
- Ink mixing, feeding systems
- Die cutting, embossing, foil stamping, varnishing, lacquering machines
- Counting, folding, stitching, creasing and perforating, punching, slitting and cutting machines
- Gathering, collating, stacking, bundling machines, carton pasting, folded carton punching
- Coating and laminating machines
- Folding, gluing, pasting machines and accessories, corrugation machinery
- Book binding, case making, trimming machines, wiro and spiral binders
- Envelope, paper towel, paper bag, paper cup, paper tray making machines
- Materials and consumables
- Prepress chemicals, plates
- Paper & board, inks, varnishes, lacquers, adhesives & glues
Why you should exhibit ?
- More than 10000 business visitors
- Business matchmaking facility to connect directly to visitors and fix meetings
- Spread across 7000 sqm at Hyderabad’s world class convention centre, HITEX
- Package, label and commercial Printers
- Converters, machinery for corrugated box & box manufacturers
- Printing & print buyers
- Publishers, owners of commercial newspapers.
- Production / quality control managers
- Design houses, art directors & production managers
- Graphic designers
- Packaging development manager
- Print shop managers
- Printing technologists
A must visit show for all your commercial printing, package converting and digital signage related requirements
Why you should visit?
· More than 250 exhibitors from all the packaging and converting segments
· Live running machines
· Product Demos
· Business matchmaking
- Friday, 18 December: 10:00 – 18:00
- Saturday, 19 December: 10:00 – 18:00
- Sunday, 20 December: 10:00 – 16:00
How to reach the venue?
(Landmarks: Hi-Tech City, Shilp Kala Vedika & Hitex Kaman)
Airport - Distance: 35 KM
Volvo AC Buses: Run every half an hour from Airport & Charge Rs. 180 - 200 to the Nearest Bus Stop at Hitec City
from which the venue is 2 Km. Autos are available. Free Shuttle service will also be available.
Pre Paid Taxi Cabs also available
Secunderabad Railway Station: Distance: 20 Km
Taxi & Auto Available
MMTS Station - Local Trains: Distance: 3 KM